Does anyone make a rubber or plastic cover that you can put over metal spikes on baseball shoes?

NetherCraft 0

Metal spiked baseball shoes are always made better than molded or plastic spikes. But I play in a softball league that doesn’t allow metal spikes. I was wondering if someone manufactured a rubber cap that maybe you could glue or use an adhesive on to put over the metal spike.

3 Answers

  • Just get plastic spikes!

  • You can get professional quality spikes that are sold with both, plastic and metal and a small socket wrench to change them.

  • the spikes usualy come with little covers when you get them but, why not just take the metal spikes out? its normaly just a screw

Also Check This  how many hours is 90 miles?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *