how to write and excuse letter from P.E?

NetherCraft 0

My son has been having muscle pain how can I write an excuse letter?

8 Answers

  • Dear __________,

    My son, ___________________, has been having severe muscle cramps, therefore I’m requesting that he be excused from your PE class. If you have any questions, please call me at _(____)___________.



    P.S. There you go—–now all you have to do is fill in the blanks.

  • 1

  • To whom it may concern,

    My son has been having some medical problems with his muscles. I am taking him to a doctor soon, but I DON’T want my son to partake in his P.E. class until he has been checked out by a doctor. A doctor’s note will be provided accordingly. If you have any questions, your can reach me at 555-1234.

    Thank you,

    Nancy Smith

    Source(s): Tell your son that if he has any problems with any of his teachers, to call you from the office. Sometimes the school systems are just ignorant, don’t let them push you around. My mother had to actually come in to my school a couple of times to give them hell because they weren’t treating me right.
  • simply write that your son has muscle pains and you do not want him participating in P.E. You are the parent and have the right to do so. If the teacher has any questions be sure to include a phone number they can call you at.

  • My 2 sons have pneumonia, doctor said no sports or PE for at least a week. School said have to get a note from doctor. But not sure if I can get on in time. As their parent can I write a note telling them I do not want to participate to allow their lungs to heal? Or is it against wisconsin law?

  • well you really cant write an excuse letter *depending what grade cuz in elementry school most ppl let it slide* but you’d have to go to the doctor and get a note, i would know since i haven’t been able to play gym for about a year and im in highschool

  • To Whom It May Concern,

    My son, Jordan Alvarez has been experiencing acute muscle pain in his leg/arm/back. As a concerned parent, I feel my son should refrain from athletic activities until the pain can be properly assessed. Please call me at (585) 223-6664 or you may email me [email protected] should you have any questions. Thank you.

    Sincerely Yours,

    Flora Alvarez

  • Have the doctor do it for you! To many parents/kids do this for themselves and the teachers don’t buy it.

Also Check This  Why do people assume misandrists are always feminist?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *