Do they know something they’re not sharing?
the uk shut down largely due to an unhealthy older population, and a very very under funded health service. the message, was protect the NHS and save lives.
WHAT WILL THE DEMOCRATS DO WHEN THEY ARE UNABLE TO GET ENOUGH MONEY FROM TAXES AND BORROWING TO PAY FOR THEIR AGENDA
Natural doesn’t mean safe.
Arsenic is natural; but it will still kill you.
The bubonic plague and smallpox are also “natural”.
They know that 90% of us are not “safe” if we have a car accident, heart attack, etc., when the hospital is full with the other 10%.
Your education is lacking……………….
“natural” doesn’t mean safe.
Snake venom is natural.
Poison mushrooms are natural
Tornados are natural
Earthquakes are natural
Arsenic is natural