1. Some athletes have used steroids, often with negative consequences to their health. Steroids belong to which class of biochemicals?
c maltose compounds
2. Which type of biochemical does this diagram represent?
d nucleic acid
3. What type of biochemical does the molecule in the diagram represent?
c nucleic acid
4. Which of the following is found in a saturated triglyceride but not in an unsaturated triglyceride?
a glycerol backbone
b three fatty acids
c double bond in at least one fatty acid
d phosphate group
5. Which of the following can be linked by a peptide bond?
b amino acids
d nucleic acids
1. b) lipids
2. b) lipid
3. d) amino acid
4. c) double bond in at least one fatty acid
5. b) amino acids
2. image deleted
3. image deleted
4.a double bond would be in the unsaturated, is question stated correctly?
5. amino acids are linked by peptide bonds to form proteins