2. someone who carries your lugɡɑɡe in a hotel?
3. if you want to check your heart rate, you check yours…………….?
4. a[n] …………………… is a sudden feeling that puches you to do something.
5. list as many words as you can think of that contain the root port.
1. a lab rat
2. the bellboy, or a porter (guy) or portress (female)
4. pang (the pang forces/causes you to go to the ER hospital or seek the help of a doctor
5. portable, transportation, portative, portage, import, importation, export, exportation, porter, porterage, portress
2. Porter (UK), or bellboy or bellhop (USA).
5. Porter, portable, portend, important, import, export, report, comport, rapport, support, lots more.
NOT A CHANCE -GET SOME SLEEP AND GO TO SCHOOL IN THE MORNING!!!
porta-potty!Source(s): my big brain!